"Gems can be used to buy gold or speed up the unlocking of chests."
Gems are the premium currency of Clash Royale. When players download the game for the first time, they start with 100 gems. Additional gems can be earned in-game by opening free or crowned chests, completing quests, through special challenges in Clan Wars, or by purchasing them with real money. They can be used to instantly unlock chests, buy chests and gold in the store, and more.
- You can ignore the opening of chests with your gems. Each 10 minute interval reduces the cost of this operation by 1 Gem.
- You can buy gold, cards, chests and emoticons with gems.
- You can start tournaments and join challenges using gems.
- You can restart quests more than once a day by spending 10 gems.
- You can also ignore the request time to send another request for 1 Gem every 10 minutes. However, this will make the previous request disappear.
Get gems without buying
- Gems can be found inside the crown and free chests; they will contain 2-4 gems.
- Gems can be obtained as a single Trophy Road award at 900 trophies and 2900 trophies, as well as a seasonal award at 5225 trophies and 6150 trophies.
- Gems can also be earned by completing quests.
- Occasionally, free gems can be found as a daily offer in the store.
- Gems can be earned as unique rewards in certain special event challenges.
- Gems can be earned in Clan Wars.
- Gems can be earned from Fantasy Royale.