PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were created by Brendan "PlayerUnknown" Greene for other games, inspired by the Japanese movie Battle Royale 2000, and expanded into a standalone game under the creative direction of Greene. In the game, up to a hundred players parachute to an island and collect weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding being killed themselves. The available safe area of the game map decreases in size over time, placing surviving players in tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.
PUBG Mobile UC Top up
Buy PUBG Mobile UC and enjoy in-game features like Lucky Spin and Season Pass! PUBG CUs are credited directly to your account upon purchase.
About PUBG Mobile UC
PlayerUnknown Battleground (PUBG) Mobile is an original battle royale style game. You can create your own character and join a free online battle with a team or go solo on the battlefield. In-game purchases such as the cash box unlock weapon skins, clothing, parachutes, and more!
Giant of the gaming industry by Tencent Games, PUBG is single-handedly responsible for the massive popularity of the entire Battle Royale genre. In 2018, Tencent Games released the PUBG Corporation game for mobile devices on Android and iOS systems.
Players can download the game completely for free. However, to get the most out of your PUBG gaming experience, you should purchase the PUBG Mobile UC top-up code!
Buy now on 3MKSTORE!
How to top up PUBG Mobile UC?
- Select the denomination Unknown Cash UC.
- Enter your PUBG mobile player ID.
- Check and select your payment method.
- After payment is complete, the PUBG Mobile UC that you have purchased will be credited to your PUBG Mobile account shortly.
- Only Player ID is required for PUBG Mobile UC top-up.
- You can stay logged in throughout the transaction, once the top up is complete you will receive the Unified Communications in your PUBG Mobile account.
- Please enter your Player ID correctly to avoid delays in receiving your UC.
- This service is not available for Japanese / Korean / Taiwanese / Vietnamese servers.
- Players are only allowed to purchase PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Pack and Elite Pass Plus once per season. Once the Royale Pass Pack is activated, players cannot upgrade to the Elite Plus Pass.
How to find PUBG Mobile Player ID?
- Use your account to log into the game.
- Open your gamer profile.
- Your PUBG MOBILE player ID will be displayed.