Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Race Pass (DLC) (Nintendo Switch) eShop Key
This pack includes:
- 12 additional cups, for a total of 48 courses, which are remastered versions of courses from other Mario Kart games, including Mario Kart Tour.
Nintendo presents another breathtaking Mario game on Nintendo Switch! Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass (DLC) (Nintendo Switch) eShop Key is a racing game, where you can control your favorite characters from the world of Mario and participate in races on fun tracks. This game is a port of Mario Kart 8 from the Wii U, but it has some additional features, such as several new characters and more options for the battle mode. As usual in the Mario Kart series, in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass (DLC) (Nintendo Switch) eShop Key, players control characters from the Mario series in kart races, while collecting various items to gain assets during the race. In addition, Mario Kart 8 introduces anti-gravity driving on walls, and allows players to get a short boost by colliding with each other. The game features both single and multiplayer modes.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Race Pass Game Features
Get ready to discover the amazing gameplay features of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass :
- A large number of unique tours. These are tracks from all previously released games, including Mario Kart Tour. The tracks will be available in six sets of eight courses each, doubling the total number of tracks to 96, the most in any Mario Kart game;
- All your favorite characters in one place. All the characters from the Mario universe and more are present in the game. Race against them in dizzying races;
- The ultimate Mario Kart experience. Experience Mario Kart like never before. Every DLC and character previously offered in multiple DLCs is presented here in this ultimate version, which feels like the best Mario Kart yet;
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Race Pass at the best price.
What's new in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is an enhanced version on Nintendo Switch, which was released on April 28, 2017. This version includes all previously released DLC, additional content and gameplay tweaks, as well as 1080p graphics in connected mode, and 720p in handheld mode. The battle mode is reworked in the Deluxe Edition. It now features eight new arenas and multiple game modes. Players can carry two items at a time. In addition, five more playable characters were introduced, including Bowser Jr, Dry Bones, King Boo, the Inkling Boy and Girl from Splatoon. The Deluxe Edition even features an unlockable Gold Mario suit for Metal Mario. Additionally, this edition includes a new Splatoon racing suit for Mii characters unlocked via Amiibo, as well as additional kart elements.