- The extraordinary is within your reach: Bend space-time. Attack from the skies with your experimental propulsion armor. Stalk your prey like an assassin, lurking in the shadows. Unleash powers such as Dragon Strike, Transcendence, Graviton Orb, and more. Each hero has an arsenal of unique and devastating abilities that can change the course of a game
- Play as heroes, not classes: Each hero has a unique perspective on the battlefield and a unique story. You play as a champion from a bygone era, punishing his enemies with his reaction hammer; a robot monk determined to bridge the gap between man and machine; a genetically engineered gorilla who is also a brilliant scientist; and many more.
- Fight for the future... as a team: Working as a team with your friends and teammates is imperative to your survival. Careful coordination will make the difference between victory and defeat, so your team must combine the extraordinary powers at their disposal to create a devastating effect
- Change your perspective: When your team seems destined to lose, switch heroes and change the course of the battle. But don't forget that your opponents can do the same thing. Control the game well during the game when teams change strategies and heroes in a constant choreography to keep the upper hand.
- The world is your battlefield: Protect the secrets of the mysterious Temple of Anubis in Egypt, escort an electro-magnetic bomb down King's Row in London, and fight in other iconic locations around the globe. Each map has its own character with specific gameplay and team objectives
|OS||Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 64 bits|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom X3 8650|
|GPU||Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 4850 / Intel HD Graphics 4400|
|HDD||30 GB of available space|
|OS||Windows 10 64-bit|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 / AMD Phenom II X3|
|GPU||Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7950|